Monday, March 21, 2011

Outfits: Matchy Matchy

March 19-
Red pants + red shoes = fun. 

This is the second of the two jackets I got from the ModCloth Cabin Fever sale. When I got home from work on Saturday, my grandparents were over for dinner, and my grandma went gaga over this jacket, which I actually quite enjoyed. Most people my age would burn something if their grandma liked it, but not me. I take it as a compliment. :)

And just look at the lining! Glorious, glorious lining!
 I don't think I've ever had a picture of this sweet necklace I got in Vietnam when I was there in '08. I actually didn't wear it for probably at least a year after I got home because I didn't like how big it is. I'm glad I hung on to it for so long, though, since I love it now.

March 21-
I was feeling like doing something different today for my outfit picture, so this is what I came up with... I don't know if I'll stick with this or do my usual white background. Preferences?

I went on a jewelry making spree last night. You won't be seeing any of it in my Etsy shop, though, because it was all for ME. Mwahahaha. One of my new goodies: