Friday, March 18, 2011

Outfits: Call Me a Stick in the Mud...

... or a grouch, or a scrooge, or a meanie, or heartless, or not compassionate, or just plain rude, but I am not participating in the Bloggers Day of Silence for Japan. Not because I don't care about Japan, but because I don't see how not blogging for one day does anything. Keep in mind I am also the sort of person that hates those Facebook "Change your profile pic to a cartoon character to help raise awareness about bullying!" or "Make your profile pic PINK to raise awareness for breast cancer!!!" type of things.

Hmm... maybe I was born without a heart, because I think I am starting to sound really rude here. Maybe I'll just shut up now. Please don't hate me!

March 17-
Wow, I did a really terrible job writing the item prices on this one... the cardigan is from St. Vincent's, not Teen Challenge, and I forgot to put on the skirt ($13 from Macy's). I'm too lazy to go back and change it, though. 


March 18-
New dress! Love!