Thursday, March 31, 2011

COOTD LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I've been sick ALL DAMN WEEK.
Apparently so have many other bloggers.
Very weird coincidence.
I think there's an internet conspiracy afoot.
But then again, that's probably just the medicine talking.



Don't ask...
I'm sick remember!
 Blazer: Target
Top: Marshalls
Jeans: Silver Sienna Skinnies
Boots: Aldo
 GPOYW from Wednesday duh... ;)
 
 My favorite photographer, the Sister-Cousin,
was trying to interrupt my self-portrait
 Then I turned the tables and tried to include her...
She wasn't in the picture mood...
And ended up on the floor :)


Bahahah!
I love her!


If you're one of the many who ended up sick this week, I hope you're on the road to feeling better.
I'm hoping to have this whole sickness kicked by this weekend, but each day I'm sick something else gets tacked onto my list of ailments. 
I feel like a walking germ factory.
Maybe I'm getting payback from my body for only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 months... 
my body hates me.