Monday, March 28, 2011

Outfits: An Unfavorable Shirt

March 26th (Sat.)-
I really do not like this shirt. I got it for cheap at the thrift store, but after I got home I decided I didn't like it anymore and haven't worn it. But the other day my mom was pointing out that I have a lot of clothes in my closet that I never wear, so I made it my goal on Saturday to wear something I hadn't worn before. All in all I think it turned out OK, but I'm thinking this shirt will probably be making its way back to whence it came pretty soon. I adore this jacket, though. It's not going anywhere.


March 28th (Today)-
Soo in love with this skirt. Light and long, and it even has pockets! I got it from Vintch. My mom thinks it looks like something she wore in the 80s. Well, that's probably because it is exactly like what she wore in the 80s. I don't think my mom likes to think that the clothes she wore when she was younger are now considered vintage. :) Too bad she didn't hang on to some of her old clothes... it would have saved me some money!