Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Outfits: Cheap Skirts are the Best Skirts

March 29-
This skirt was one of the many goodies I picked up on my thrifting venture the other day. I know it's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but boy oh boy do I love it. Long, pleated, black... and it even has pockets! I also love skirts that have belt loops on them because it makes it so much easier to get it tight around the waist. And the fact that it cost me a whopping $1.49 doesn't hurt my love for it either.

March 30-
Cutest belt ever, am I right? I'm not sure why it had never crossed my mind to look at the belt section at the thrift store before my most recent trip. There were so many cute ones! I'm lucky to have escaped with only 5...

I was just noticing that you can't even tell I'm wearing white tights and that it just looks like I have super pale legs. Well, I suppose I do have super pale legs, but still. This is not a good sign. I need Mr. Sun to come back to me soon!