Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outfit: Snow

It totally snowed here this morning. Thankfully it didn't last long and didn't stick either. Oh spring, where art thou?
Hm, I think this might be one of my favorite outfits ever. I don't really know why, though. I shall ponder this. If you are a newer follower and didn't get to read my tale of woe regarding this skirt the first time I wore it, you can check it out HERE.

I have no clue what this stone is that I used in this necklace, but it's prety sweet. I suspect it's nothing more than just a sliced up piece of plain 'ol agate, but when I saw it it was screaming at me to be made into a necklace. It's not that special, but it's nice anyways.

And I don't think I've ever shown off my cutesy little rose ring that I traded for with Brydferth. It's kind of hard to see because it's almost the same color as my finger, but you get the picture. She has a lot of other colors to pick from her shop, and at only $10 it's a great deal.