Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outfit & A Rant About Facebook

Last night I did myself the biggest favor ever and picked out my outfits for the rest of the week. There was nothing interesting on TV so I just decided to go play dress up for a while so I could save myself some time the rest of the evenings this week. So now I have 4 more outfits all picked out and hanging, in order, in my closet. If only other aspects of my life were so organized...

But anyways.
I was going to take a moment to rant about the number of people on facebook doing the stupid 60 Day Photo Challenge (if you don't know what I'm talking about, be glad), but then I remembered that I did a 30 Day Blogging challenge and a lot of people probably thought that was stupid too so maybe I won't complain.

Nah, I'll complain anyways.

Seriously, almost half of my news feed is pictures for this challenge. I have to sift through all these random pictures that I don't care about (i.e. A picture that makes you smile. A picture of your dream car. A picture of your favorite sport... and the list goes on and on) to find actual status updates that I might care about. Because if I can't keep up with who's dating who and who just broke up then I will die! Die, people! This is serious!

OK, so maybe it's not such a big deal, but the end of this stupid challenge cannot come quickly enough. If you want to post pictures of all of your favorite things, get a blog. Facebook is for dumb status updates, blogs are for pointless pictures. The end.