Thursday, February 24, 2011

ModCloth Sale

ModCloth is having a big "Cabin Fever Sale", and the prices are really quite reasonable. I just ordered these lovelies:
 Rose at Dusk Skirt. Originally $49.99 on sale for $14.99.
(L) Spiced Wine Coat. Originally $99.99 on sale for $29.99
(R) Charming Correspondence Coat. Originally $102.99 on sale for $30.99

I'm so stinking excited to get them!

I will be able to wear the skirt right away and throughout the summer. The coats might have to wait until the fall (well, seeing as it snowed today maybe I'll probably still be able to wear them for a while now), but I kind of don't think that coats are going to go out of style within the next few months. I saw some cute dresses for super cheap, but most of them were pretty stylized and I had a feeling that they won't be so cute any more come next year. So I stuck to the basics and got a fabulous deal. If those coats are even half as gorgeous as they look, I will be a happy girl.

So what are you waiting for? Go shop!