Sunday, February 20, 2011

The "it" bag of the moment - Chloé's Aurore


Each season we're being presented with an ‘it’ bag of the moment. I remember last season’s Mulberry  - Alexa bag, which I was obsessed about. I still like it but this season we have another bag to  get crazy about and it's a bag that last year's Alexa is crazy about as well. It’s Chloe’s Aurore and it’s already a hot accessory to own. A lot of celebrities already do. It’s a leather duffle bag that comes in two colors caramel and black. Alexa Chung, Rachel Bilson and Jessica Alba chose the caramel version but I’d say I just wouldn’t be picky if someone offered either one to me! (€960 is out of my range at the moment) I think it's such a classic bag, with an excellent shape that would always stay trendy but we'll have to stay and see if it would turn out to be a classic one.