Thursday, February 24, 2011

Outfit: What the HECK, Oregon?!?



Dear Oregon, it is almost March. Please stop this nonsense. Thanks. -Leanna

So this is what I woke up to this morning. That, and all my still-in-high-school buddies crying up a storm on facebook because school wasn't canceled. Waa waa. I still had to go to work, quit your blubbering. 

My dear puppy Pippin loves the snow. Don't ask me why, because I would think it was make him cold and uncomfortable to run around and cover himself with snow balls (seriously, I had to blow dry him when he came in this morning because he was covered and it sets into his hair). To torture him, I asked him if he wanted to play ball with me, and promptly starting throwing snow balls for him to chase.

Poop little guy (ETA: I have been informed of the typo, but shall leave it for comedic purposes. Thanks, Allison!). He would run   around trying to find where it had gone, and if he did manage to find it it just fell apart when he tried to pick it up. Also, I'm amazed my lame microphone picked up my dopey dog-voice from all the way across the yard. I don't normally talk like that, I swear. :)

Anyways, this is not what I was planning on wearing at all today, but I hadn't planned on a freaking blizzard rolling through Oregon (not really a blizzard, but annoying nonetheless) so I had to make some last minute adjustments.
Question: Does it look weird to wear a necklace and cowl at the same time? I keep on going back and forth and it and I can't make up my mind. So what say you?