Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DOLCE VITA FOR TARGET REVIEWS

I had an off morning/afternoon before my long night of work began, thanks to the four inches of snow that flew in while I was driving home from work last night, so I decided to take my little sister-cousin with me to Target.

I was looking for this dress, but my Target was lacking in their dress selections today (no bueno).

Instead I wondered over to the shoe racks and tried on the new spring Dolce Vita for Target wedges.








 

(the entire line)
The Wedges pictured above:
here and here

PROS:
So, absolutely, ridiculously COMFORTABLE!!!
Highly walkable--easy as pie to trek around in.
Price--for Dolce Vita

CONS:
For the size 11's I tried on I found them to be a little too lose in the all the straps--Maybe size down a HALF a size--I could still walk comfortably in the 11's, but I would have preferred the straps be a little more snug to my feet. As a size 11, I don't get that option--10.5 never shows its face in Target, especially for their designer lines. :(
Price--for Target
I feel like the 'cork-like' material on the dark wedges looks too cheap--although these are my favorite of the two pairs.
My toes look even more freakishly long in both of these... lol, sorry, I just had to include that here... I think it qualifies as a con.


I'll probably SKIP these (unless they go on a CRAZY sale--under $15--and they have my size when they do), but I recommend, if you HAVE TO HAVE these, to try them on IN STORE first, or you might be SORELY disappointed when you get these in the mail.