Saturday, February 19, 2011

Outfit: Leanna Cartoonified

 Well, this morning I left my camera at home by accident, so no pictures for you. Instead, you get to admire this stunning piece of artwork that I drew using my touch-screen laptop. That's right folks, I drew this using my pointer finger. Fear me.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to Ashley at Piloting Life for giving me the "Stylish Blogger" award. As part of getting that, I'm supposed to write 7 things about myself. Those of you who have been around since the beginning of the 30 Day Challenge know that I had to write 30 things about myself on Day 6, so I won't be repetitive. You can read any seven facts you like by clicking HERE. 
I'm also supposed to tag 7 other people to  get the award. Hurrah!
1) Meg at The Modern Mode. Fashion and music combined. What more could you want?
2) Kira at Rain or Shine. She interned at Betsey Johnson, and once got to sit down and make a shopping list of make-up with Betsey Johnson herself. If that's not stylish I don't know what is.
3) Savannah at Sweet and Savvy. I don't know how it is possible that this girl only has 4 followers. Her clothes are soooo cute. Excuse the extra o's.
4) Mckenzie at March Rielo. I'm fairly certain she has already got this award, but if not I'm giving it to her now.
5) Jennifer at The Blair Affairs. I'm pretty sure she must have gotten this already as well, but whatever. She deserves it!
6) Amanda at Farmgirl Writes. She likes to blog about the red carpet styles, and we always find someone to disagree on. :) It's kind of fun, though!
7) Emma at Behind the Leopard Glasses. She collects Toms! That reeks of stylish-ness.