Friday, February 18, 2011

LATRZLFW














So it's London Fashion Week, and while I'm happy to just wait and see what I might want to wear in six months time, it has got me thinking about London, and what I miss about it. Fried Chicken shops and Ryan McGinley's Moonmilk, which I went to see three times at Alison Jacques Gallery, came to mind.

The former was probably due to a Guardian article I read today, which helpfully informed me that where I used to live was in fact a shithole.

Other things I miss:

Casey - Sharelle - Rosie - Graeme - Elizabeth - Marc - decent bagels - decent salt beef - The Black Orchid - Allgood Street - Broadway Market - Piccadilly - Tate Modern - Selfridges - The Spanish Bar - Millennium Bridge - houses made of tiny little bricks - Whole Foods - Jalouse - Irn Bru as a novelty - Bloomsbury Lanes - Muji - The Birdcage - being inundated with drinks on account of adorable Scottish accent