Saturday, December 18, 2010

You Saw It Here First:

Someday when I am ridiculously famous in living in my own private palace in Paris, you all can tell people you got to see my very first design. Aren't you so excited?
OK, so I know this is a very basic design. It's about as basic as designs come, in fact. But I sat down, measured everything out, made the shape the way I wanted to, picked out the fabric, and made the darn thing exactly the way I wanted it. The result is a pretty decent little bag, one that you'll never find a duplicate of anywhere else.

It's fully lined with 3 interior pockets and a snap closure that I had to hand-sew on (that's going to get old real quick). The button on the front is for decorative purposes.
Sorry I haven't posted in several days. I've been pretty busy lately with Christmas just around the corner. And on Thursday I did my first ever engagement photo shoot. I've been editing the pictures like a mad woman and am so excited how they are turning out. I'll be sure to share some of my favorites with you all!