Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wary Meyers Interior Design

I was bumbling around online the other day and happened upon the Wary Meyers website, which includes pictures of the rooms they have designed. The designers are a husband and wife team that live in Maine and do all kinds of artsy things together. I instantly fell in love with their design style, and if I lived in Maine I'd be at their house right now begging them to decorate my house in exchange for mowing their grass or something like that. In an ideal world they would say yes, and I would have an awesome house.

I adore the wallpaper they use. I think that my future house is going to be coated with vintage style wallpaper in every room... so if you get sick/headaches easily, don't visit me.
They even paint radiators to make them look better. I love the way they painted the one on the right to match the wall.
[All photos taken from warymeyers.com]

Check out their full portfolio of room designs HERE.