Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A REAL CHRISTMAS LIST

I think I just died a little bit.

Please, if you don't follow my twitter, you should after reading this article...
I reposted a link in my twitter and I'll just re-tweet my tweet for all of you.



HOLY CRAP! This is the funniest/most ridiculous Christmas List that I have read in a long time. Major LOLz! Seriously


Seriosuly, you need to read this article. I just died lol-ing.

This poor girl's bf.
Very detail-oriented guy, I've got to give him props on his note-taking on her Christmas list.

Plus, I wouldn't mind a few items off her list.
I mean, hell, she's got some decent taste.

Oh, and check out the author's blog Velvet in Dupont, it is one of my new fav blog reads.


Don't forget to enter my Body Shop Giveaway!!
Next Wednesday is the deadline :)