Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TEQUILA, MI AMOR

My night went a little something like this:

I bought a bottle of tequila...
said bottle fell out of the bottom of the bag at my front door...
shards from said--now broken--bottle cut my thumb...
I drove back to the liquor store, with my bloody thumb and the damn woman, damn near, didn't give me a new bottle.
Hello! I worked in a liquor store for 3 years lady... it takes all of a phone call to get you a new bottle... FOR FREE.
Quit being a meanie.

So I got my bottle of tequila, headed home, and proceeded to do this:


and drink about half of the bottle...
With Lucky's help of course.

We did a shot...
I laughed mid-shot and tequila went up my nose and on the floor...
the dogs licked up my mess--I think they liked it :)
We did a re-take on the shot...
with much success.

I then proceeded to drunk dial a McLovin' (twice) and accidentally drunk dialed Melissa (when I tossed my cell on my bed)...
Following my accidental dial I officially drunk dialed Melissa back (much to my lols) to tell her that I accidentally drunk dialed her--from what I remember of my on purpose drunk dial I think Melissa was lol-ing with me.
She's such a good friend. 

I woke up at 7 this morning,
Sans-hangover (Hooray!!!)
Facebook-ed my love for Tequila:


And then spent the rest of the morning cleaning up our dishes from dinner and margaritas.
Oh, and I wasted a few hours wrapping gifts and playing Angry Birds.

Then I did a happy dance when I was able to log onto the internet (for the first time in almost a week).
Yay Blog!