Monday, December 27, 2010

WEEKEND RECAP

I had an amazing weekend.

For the first time ever, I spent the holidays completely sans family, in the company of friends and new acquaintances.
I really had a blast.

Christmas Eve myself and a small handful of work friends got together at a local sports bar... shared a disgusting shot and tons of laughs.
Christmas day was spent with my coworkers family and family friends eating ridiculously good food and adult egg nog. Oh, and one very intense game of Phase 10--which I kicked ass and won ;)
The day after Christmas was spent with my boss's family from Vietnam--where I was introduced to goat curry, yes, I said goat... IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD! Seriously! Absolutely delicious!!! As was the wine and the company.
Oh, speaking of the wine... we opened a 2003 bottle of Chateauneuf-du-pape that was freaking PHENOMENAL [I've got a bottle of 2005 and I cannot wait to open it!].

I didn't get any pictures from this weekend... only a few outfit posts pre-leaving the house on Friday and Saturday.
I'll have to post them tonight or tomorrow...  (my Droid is acting funky).

Now I'm heading back to work--yay double!