Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Outfit: Keeping It Floral

I don't care if it's fall and floral isn't in anymore... I got a steal of a deal on this skirt and I'm going to wear it anyways. I got this shirt so long ago I don't remember how much it cost, but we're talking about Target here so chances are it was in the $7-$10 range. I've also had these shoes for years (am I old enough to say that yet?) and they've served me well. Classic black sling-backs: every girl needs a pair. Or two.

Today I want to clarify a few things:

1) Every outfit that I show here on my blog is something I actually wore in public. This is not me sitting in my room tying on random clothes (I do that quite often, but don't take pictures).

2) Just because I post an outfit on a certain day doesn't mean that's what I wore on that exact day. I try to space out all of my different blog topics to keep things more interesting and not so one-note. When I wear something I think is worthy of being on my blog, I take a picture and save it for when I think it's time for another outfit blog. This outfit I'm posting right now is actually what I wore 2 Sundays ago. So if you are one of the very few people who read my blog and actually know me in real life, that's why it doesn't always match up.

On a completely different topic, there was a tornado in Oregon today... what is the world coming to?