Thursday, December 30, 2010

FREELOADERS ARE WINNERS TOO!

Congrats to my first blog contest winner:




I had every intention of having two winners for my first contest, because I had two gifts to give, and thanks to the weirdness of Random Generator...


Well I only had one.

I thought at first that I had messed up, but then I random generated THREE times and got the same number, it wasn't until the fourth and fifth time that I got a different number.

Seriously, I think Emily rigged the Random Generator.
And I'm sorry to those of you who entered and didn't win...
BUT a BIG Thank You for entering!

I don't know how she did it, but she probably did.
She's a pesky blogger.


And now she is a pesky blog contest winner!


Congrats Emily.
I'll email you soon (most likely this Sunday) with information on your items--and to get your address!