Sunday, December 19, 2010

Outfit: Combat

I would just like to say that shorts over tights is the most wonderful combination in the whole world and I can't believe it's taken me 18 years to discover it. Seriously, you have to try it.

This scarf was a present from my dad that he picked up on his last business trip to Italy (I know that sounds ridiculously fabulous, but I can assure you it isn't. He's there again right now and has done nothing but work and now he's snowed in and can't come home...). It's purple but has two different shades, one on either side. I've pretty much been wearing it none stop since I got it. Apparently everyone in Italy wears scarves all the time, so I guess I'd fit right in. Do you think the Italians mind shorts over tights?

And say hello to my combat boots! They're ultra-awesome. :)