Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UPS MAKES ME LAUGH

Today I inadvertently caused a UPS driver to drive past me, stop his truck in the middle of the road, reverse his truck 100ft so that he was even with my car (parked on the side of the road), and say to me: "I just had to say: You go girl".

I said thanks, he then smiled, we both laughed, and he drove away.

At first I thought he was my friend M Dab from my old school pizza making days who now drives for UPS. Then I remembered that I was in Georgia, NOT in Towson, Maryland where M Dab works. Then I thought he was going to tell me that he knew M Dab in some way and that he was saying hi from him to me, but that didn't happen either.
 

He just told me "You go girl" and drove away.

After he drove away I chuckled some more. Then I said to myself: "They hire pretty fuckin' cool people to drive UPS trucks... that guy and M Dab are definitely two of them!!!!"

[Note: This is NOT the UPS guy... just a picture of one I found online.]


I have NO CLUE what caused him to stop. I had just walked from the restaurant to my car, which was parked right down the street. Maybe he liked what he saw from my walk from the front door to the car door. [har har] 

Who knows?!

All I know is I cracked up the entire 5 minute ride from work to the hair salon replaying what he said to me.



"You go girl"