Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HONOR OF MAID

That's me!!

That's what I did tonight... well not fully, that's what I'll be doing FRIDAY NIGHT when Stacey gets MARRIED!

Tonight I just Maid Of Honored the BACHELORETTE PARTY!

More pictures to come... but for now here is my outfit for the evening...



Wearing my Banana Republic [from eBay] jeans, with my DIY Maid of Honor shirt for the evening... AND my Michael Kors watch. I later added my new necklace from JCrew that I wear as a bracelet. I'll post more about that piece later, probably after I post about tonights events and the wedding on Friday.



P.S.
I had an absolute BLAST tonight. My best friend and neighbor picked me and Stacey up tonight and drove us home so that I wouldn't have to be DD tonight, so that I could enjoy the evening as the MOH to Stacey's Bride. WHAT A GREAT FRIEND!!! He just offered today, and I didn't even ask, or expect it. It was the nicest thing ever.

I love my MD friends...

I miss them...


:(



P.S.S.
I look way skinny in this pic! Yay for fun DIY shirts, good hair, AND a good pair of jeans [that are NO LONGER TIGHT] to make a pic of me look reallllly good and skinnier!

HOLLAR!