Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lira Leirner the Portmanteau goes Vintage

You have voted and I have followed suit. If you don't know what I'm talking about go read this article. - I present to you Lira Leirner transformed into a vintage 1946 post war - um - something that doesn't involve me being a wife but still being "totally minted" as the make-up artist at Nina's Vintage Retro Hair Salon put it.

I'm wearing: Vintage tweed Yves Saint Laurent skirt, caramel satin Burberry short sleeves jacket on top of (not visible) velvet halterneck ball gown corset, caramel patent Miu Miu low heels, Yorkshire Pearls bracelet with feathers (there's feathers in my hair at the back, too, real furvintage neckwarmer (yes, that's what I'm calling it), vintage pearl and cristal jewelry, and a vintage leather portmanteau.

The one event party, here I come!