Friday, July 16, 2010

BECK TOLD ME I WAS A LOSER... WTF?!

So says the song, so is my life. Ugh.

Talk about a little bit OCD...

I started packing/planning my outfits for my trip back to MD (which is at the end of July) last week--that is two weeks EARLY if you can do the math on that one ;)

Even more pathetic is the fact that I just made a spreadsheet, YES, I said spreadsheet, planning/organizing my time for the 7 1/2 days that I am home.

How lame is that?

I'm half tempted to show you all my spreadsheet--hehe that sounds kinda dirty--but it's not 100% yet. I've still got a few gaps in it that need to be filled (woah! that sounds dirty too--HA I like it!)

Just thought I'd share my OCD/pathetic/loser-ish need to obsess over the tiniest little things; i.e. packing for a trip which includes two weddings, a rehearsal dinner, a bachelorette party, shopping trips, drinking adventures, a bottle of bubbly in my room after the wedding, a ride-a-long with my favorite Towson Police officer, a day trip to D.C., and who knows what else [all of that NOT being in the correct order--btw].

Yeah, okay, I'm done.