Saturday, July 24, 2010

WEDDING #1

This evening begins my Week of Wedding!

Tonight I drive to Camden, NJ [not the safest place on the east coast] to celebrate the union on my coach and one of my former rugby teammates.

I am SOOOO SOOO excited for this evening!

I finally decided on a dress:


Here's a better one--just not of the whole dress--I'm working with my camera phone because my digital camera has officially gone ka-put--and currently I am unable to get a replacement:


I added loopy earrings and a few rings to the final outfit...

Time to hit the road!


p.s. Did I mention that I forgot about sitting down and eating--a main part of the wedding--well I did, and I just realized this. My dress is a little snug. I might be abstaining from dinner this evening... ugh damn.

I'll be updating via the twitter account tonight... feel free to follow me! It could turn out to be an interesting night--I dont know who will be there! Hopefully some of the rugby ladies will be there so I can catch up with them!! I miss my rugby friends! :(