Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LOOSE

While discussing job options with an old friend from the Towson PD the subject of my knee came up... The conversation went a little something like this:


I just thought it was funny...
(you don't have to, it's okay)


Here is the back story:

Basically I hurt my knee playing in a rugby match.
A very angry non-breeder from Detroit (illegally!!!--yes, I'm still bitter about the whole incident) tackled me and assisted my body in a complete dislocation of my knee.
It sucked.
I cussed.
A Lot.
I bought crutches and went to physical therapy.
A couple grand later decided that I hate the state of Michigan.
I LOATHE the city of Detroit.
And the ligaments that run the lines between my bones will forever be described as loose prostitutes or slutty bitches... depending on my mood.

I think I just prefer the physical therapist's diagnosis: "You're just loose-y goose-y, aren't ya."