Thursday, July 29, 2010

When two worlds collide


Precious Stone is suing Playboy for publishing unauthorised pictures of her in the June issue (this isn't one of them, I wouldn't do that to her, this is from French Vogue), saying:


"Playboy had no right to publish these unauthorised photographs. It's not the kind of publication I would ever choose to appear in." 


This presents me with a problem.


My obsession with Lara is well-documented (I'm thinking of just renaming this blog Lara Stone: I Totally Would). My love for Kendra Wilkinson and the Girls of the Playboy Mansion (the original line-up, obviously. Those twins? Please), less so, for reasons of dignity maintenance (oops), but is real and meaningful nonetheless.


How can I ever look Lara in the face again knowing that I have supported, via enhancement of viewing figures, her legal opponents? And yet giving up on Kendra, scrappy little ray of sunshine and hard knocks alumna that she is, is almost equally unthinkable.


I'm thinking we're even though, as presumably she has at some point watched Little Britain, proving that we both have a weakness for crap television, hence are still perfectly compatible.