Thursday, July 8, 2010

LOVE ON A HANGER

No, really... there is mucho love on these hangers:

[All photos courtesy of LilaFrances Etsy shop]

While browsing the internet/blog-o-sites [specifically Sweet Nothings] today I discovered these hangers on Etsy [my second favorite place to shop next to eBay].

The hangers are made by Lila Frances and have been featured in Victoria's Secret and Martha Stewart Weddings!

They are such a cute idea. You can get any personalization that you like!

If Stacey's wedding wasn't right around the corner [i.e. 3 weeks away], and these things weren't back ordered 8-10 WEEKS, I would buy one of these for her [and one for me] in a split second. And if Stacey didn't like it, well heck, sucks for her because I think it is totally cute--especially for an item/article of clothing that is special or is set on display.

Check out Lila Frances other hanger designs in her Etsy shop.