Thursday, July 8, 2010

Leanna Still Exists

Sorry I haven't really posted anything worth looking at in the past 2 weeks or so. As you probably know already, I went to see my sister in Alaska. What you may not know is that I did a jewelry party up there. It was lots of fun and went very well. Before I went to Alaska I made a bunch of new jewelry for the party but didn't have time to photograph and list it all on Etsy, so that's what I'm doing now with the pieces that didn't sell.

So basically, I have a ton of photographing, photo editing, and listing to do, which means not much time for blogging and other shenanigans. You can check out my shop to see all the new goodies I've been posting over the past few days, and when I finish up posting most of them I will get back to blogging again. :)

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
VioletReaction.etsy.com