Friday, July 23, 2010

COOTD BEFORE THE PLANE

I know better.
I know that when flying one should be COMFORTABLE or else your flight will suck.
I know that when flying AirTran that I'm going to be delayed in some way shape or form so whatever clothing I wear I better plan on wearing for a while...
Therefore, my logic for planning my outfit for Friday pre-flight was something like this: "think comfy, because you will most likely wear half of this outfit on the flight."

Chuck's Outfit of the Day:

[cootd--Friday]
(before the flight)

 
Top: Trinity Blouse [$40--via the Possessionista]
Shorts: Old Navy Outlet [under $10]
Shoes: Old Navy Flip Flops... can't go wrong


I decided to wear my new Trinity blouse that I purchased via the Possessionista earlier this month. I paired it with a simple pair of black shorts and my flip flops. I was seriously going for comfort... I still needed to do some last minute packing and errand running before my flight left.

I would have taken a picture of my plane outfit, but honestly, I completely forgot. Being delayed almost 2 HOURS will do that to a girl.

I'll tell you about it instead:
I just changed tops... into a yellow off the shoulder 3/4 length sleeve oversized top from VS. Comfy, casual, perfect for flying, and hanging out on the tarmac.

All I have to say is this:

THANK GOD that I decided to upgrade to first class. Had I not, I would have been the bitchiest passenger... all cramped and hot and sweaty in the back of the plane.

Hollar for roomy seats, unlimited drinks, and YUMMY snacks!