Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TIRE TACO

Today while at the tire store, DVid went out for an early lunch and brought me back a few tacos from Taco Bell--I was starving... I needed sustenance.

My taco was very full and delicious, until I was halfway through it. At my midpoint I noticed something shiny in my taco.

It was a valve stem.
One of those thingies on the tire where you let in/out the air.
Yeah, I know.
See...



Ew.

Give me credit, I didn't notice it at first... like I said, my taco was very full of toppings... Lots of lettuce and cheese... I was excited.

I just didn't notice that the valve stem was what was making my taco soooo full.

At least they washed it first... or else there would have been taco all over the floor and all over the culprits.

Oh yes, there were multiple culprits.

DVid AND my Brother!

JERKS!



I'll get them back!

Don't worry.