Monday, July 26, 2010

BLAME IT ON THE ELECTRIC SLIDE!!!

One wedding down, one to go!

I had SO much fun Saturday night! I got to see all of my old rugby friends and see two wonderful people tie the knot!

I danced, yes, me... danced.
Not as much as everyone else, but I did dance... and don't think that it was because of the alcohol I consumed, because I only was allowed 3 drinks that night--I had to drive back to MD after the reception--and the rest of the night I drank Shirley Temples... Haha!

Here are a few images (the tame ones) from the evening!

When you play rugby and one of your teammates gets married, you and the other rugby guests are REQUIRED [by the Gods and Laws of Rugby] to pose in various rugby related positions in your wedding attire.
It's just what we do... no questions lol, just go with the flow.

The Electric Slide...
Required dance of weddings across the nation--I couldn't miss out on participating in this one ;)
I believe that this dance was the trigger for the rest of my dancing that night... damn you Electric Slide!

There are no words... I have no explanation handy.
They probably played Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" and I was throwin' my hands up cuz the DJ was playin' my favorite song and he made all of my dancing butterflies fly away.
Would you also pay attention to the fact that I am STILL WEARING MY HEELS! I didn't take them off once! Well I did, just to stretch out, but the entire night, from the dessert bar to the real bar to the dance floor to my table, those suckers were on my feet ALL NIGHT! I was and am so proud of myself for keeping them on!


Nothing makes a wedding like a tiny Asian and her favorite tall girl (Ahem--THAT's ME!!!)

Looking back over all of these pictures has made me even more excited for Stacey's wedding on Friday!
I've still got some last minute things to do for the bachelorette party--which is Tomorrow! night--and for her gift...  I want to post about some of the things I plan on doing for the bachelorette party, but I have to wait until after--I don't want Stacey to find out, it'll ruin the surprise!



I'm heading to Towson tonight to see Doug at the store and then I'm going to ride along with Banks and see my other Cop favorites :)... I might even add eating some sushi into the mix of things to do today.

Blog at you later people!
More pictures and fun times to come... this week is going to be a busy week!

Get Excited!!!!!