Monday, April 18, 2011

Outfit: Out of Hibernation

Necklace: Handmade --- Cardigan: H&M --- Purse: Forever21 --- Tank Top: Target --- Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt: Thrifted --- Booties: Kohls

Well folks, today is the day. I'm not wearing tights. When I proudly announced this to my mom this morning, she said, "Oh, I thought you were wearing those white tights again." Nothing like a little positive reinforcement to start you day, eh?

Even though I'm probably going to complain about how white my legs are for the next week, I actually do quite like being so pale. Having orange skin is a fad, and some day all the orange people are going to look at my pasty white legs and drool with jealously. At least that's how the story goes in my head. Until that day, though, I will continue to be a proud albino.


Also, this might possibly be the last time my brown hair will grace the pages of this blog. I'm about 60% sure I'm going to get it dyed and cut tomorrow (if not tomorrow, then next week for sure). I've been planning this cut for almost a month now, so I'm anxious to get it done!

Scratch that! I'm getting it cut on the 3rd...