Saturday, April 16, 2011

Portmanteau Preps: Day one in Hampstead Heath


La Babele vintage check wool jumper (inherited from my grandmother, who wore it at my age)
HandBook black denim pleat skirt
Hermes vintage blazer (gift from my aunt)
Red scottish check hairband
Yellow kid leather Lira Leirner bracelet with silver badge
Tommy Hilfiger red polo shirt
Longchamp red Le Pliage bag
Prada red and white T-bar block 5 inch heels

In a series of looks to indulge the scream for attention by my inner prep-school girl I've outlined in my previous post "If I had been a prep girl" I've opted for a red and black palette with a flash of yellow incorporating a check pattern without becoming too christmassy or mockingly British by keeping the accents minimal. As my mother was visiting we went for a lovely extended walk in Hampstead Heath and had some fun taking pictures by this gorgeous pond into which a dog kept jumping into. Thanks to mummy Portmanteau for taking this lovely picture and even more thanks for going for lovely walks with me and insisting on bus rides across London.