Friday, April 29, 2011

Plain Jane

Top: Target --- Necklace: Forever21 --- Belt and Skirt: Thrifted --- Tights: Kohls --- Oxfords: UrbanOg --- Vintage Purse: Etsy/58bluebirds
Well friends, I had to get my tights out again today. It's raining. Hard. On April 29th. I am near tears. The dull weather carried over to my outfit today, I think, because looking at this picture now I'm not sure why I thought this was an interesting outfit when I originally picked it out. But alas, I carry on.

I got this purse from 58bluebirds on Etsy. It's super cute and in nice condition. She's got a few other purses I'm eyeballing... if I make some sales soon I may just have to snap them up!



I'm going to be applying some changes to my blog today, so if you are here and everything looks funky, I promise it's only temporary! Well, at least I hope it will be temporary. I have a feeling I will probably screw something up, so keep your fingers crossed that that's not the case.