Saturday, April 30, 2011

Breezy

Necklaces: Handmade --- Top: Target --- Vintage Belt: Etsy/LookBackCloset --- Skirt: Etsy/Vintch --- Clutch: Forever21 --- Wedges: Kohls
Happy Saturday to you all! While you are all out enjoying the sun (at least I hope it's sunny where you are... still kinda iffy here in Oregon), I shall be working, as usual. Have I ever told you all how much I love my job? Because I really do. It's just kind of a bummer to work on Saturdays. The fact that I'm working today is made slightly more happy by the fact that I'm wearing this lovely skirt. It's so light and breezy. Perfecto.
  
When I wore these wedges last week, that was actually the first time I've worn them out in public. That wouldn't be interesting information except for the fact that I bought them over a year ago and they've just been kicking around my closet ever since. I've almost thrown them away about 10 times, but I kept on telling myself that I would like them someday so I should keep them. Well, someday has finally come and my super steal finally paid off (they were like $5 or something like that). Present-Day-Leanna thanks the Leanna-of-the-Past for not chucking these.
Yes, I am wearing 3 necklaces today. My raven necklace, one I got in Vietnam, and a red Magnesite necklace I made a few days ago. Why wear 1 when 3 will do?