Saturday, April 23, 2011

Outfit: Easter Bunny

Necklace and Top: Forever21 --- Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt: Handmade --- Wedges: Kohls --- Rings: Handmade

I made this skirt last night and was pleasantly surprised at how much quicker it was than the first two that I made. I'm basically a professional now.

Several of you guys asked for a tutorial on this skirt on my last handmade skirt post, but I have to admit I use a pattern for this so the tutorial wouldn't be very original. I could tell you guys how to make one in my size, but I have no clue how to alter it for different sizes. I'll try and figure something out and maybe do a tutorial down the road, but don't hold your breath.
Coat: ModCloth

Rings

Today the Easter Bunny came to work!
Not me, thank goodness.
The bunny being making friends. No, we don't know this guy.
I briefly considered putting this on my head to see what Dee had to put up with for 2 hours but decided against it. It looked scary.
My bosses mom came down to the shop today to dress up as the Easter bunny and pass out candy to the kids that came through. When there were breaks in the action, we would sit around and talk, and let me tell you something: it is weird to talk to someone wearing a bunny suit. Words to live by.