Saturday, April 23, 2011

COOTD CASUAL ROUND UP

This week has been a little bit...

I'm not quite sure exactly how to describe this week.

I've overloaded on caffeine, finished my paper for grad school (FINALLY), realized my ass has increased in size due to my stress, lack of time for exercise, and horrible food consumption over the last 2 months..
Oh, and Friday I had a flat tire :(

On the other hand, my outfits for the liquor store have been pretty decent, considering I had to run to Target today and buy my lard ass a new pair of jeans, that I literally WORE OUT OF THE STORE because the ones that I had on today... well they just weren't cutting it (in my opinion).

I did learn that Target jeans are pretty damn comfy, and as a last minute/mad dash purchase (I was in and out of the store in 8 minutes), work out pretty well. I'll have to see how long these last.

Onto the outfits for this week:


Today's outfit...
($15 TJMaxx score -- Target tank -- Target Jeans $17.99)


The same shirt... 
Trying on at TJMaxx two nights ago
Kenneth Cole wallet 
(scored from Marshalls last year)
I love the BRIGHT green :)
Very easy to find in my purse


The MKors... 
My love :)

A stack of bracelets...
And a JCrew necklace that I've featured here as a headband


The FIRST pair of shorts this Spring!!
Was anyone else as excited as I was earlier this week!
The weather here in MD was in the 80s!!!!!!
Hence the shorts.
Which are DKNY from Marshalls
(I scored 2 pairs last month--high waisted--IM IN LOVE)
Top is from Target ($8 woooo!)
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter tomorrow!
and a good rest of the weekend :)