Saturday, April 16, 2011

Outfit: Greenery

Headband: DivineBijoux --- Earrings: Handmade --- Vera Wang Top: Kohls --- Belt: Thrifted --- Vintage Skirt: mellowdayss --- Tights: Kohls --- Oxfords: Payless --- Purse: Forever21 --- Rings: Handmade
This is the attempting-to-get-a-cool-spinning-picture-but-failing Picture
Green Ring, Purple/Pink Ring, Butterfly Ring

It's Saturday! I hope you all survived your partyin' partyin' (YEAH) yesterday and are looking forward to tomorrow (which is Sunday, in case you didn't know).

This skirt has been out of commission for quite a while due to that fateful day when I busted one of the buttons, probably due to some shoddy workmanship or something like that. I finally got around to whipping out my mad hand-sewing skills the other day, though, and now the button is securely back in place and will likely never pop off again. Unless I exhale.