Friday, April 29, 2011

COOTD GRANDMA BOOTS

My Uh-Uh, if you don't remember her--read up about her here, had some serious ass kickin' style back in the day.

I can just go ahead and check owning a pair of vintage booties off my list.
I just need to get these suckers REsoled... the bottoms are pretty much WORN OUT.
I need to figure out how much that's going to cost --eek--

Any who... back to the outfit:


"OFF with her Head!"

Thanks Sister-Cousin... you're photo skills are epic as always.


Ahhh, that's better.


Top: Old Navy V-Neck
Tank: Old Navy Shelf Tank
Shorts: DKNY (purchased at Marshalls)
Boots: Uh-Uh's Closet :)




To catch up on my Uh-Uh stories..
 the sweater that triggered it all
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv 

and this...
bc it made me remember the last time I saw her before I left for my time in GA,
AND, because she was right.