Thursday, April 28, 2011

Outfit: I'm So Blue

Necklace and Rings: Handmade --- Top and Purse: Forever21 --- Belt and Skirt: Thrifted --- Shoes: Target

Nope, I'm not sad. I'm just wearing lots of blue today!

I think I need to give this shirt a break here pretty soon...I wear it way too much. It's just such a lovely cut and color, and it looks great tucked into skirts. Definitely one of my favorite Forever21 purchases to date. And it was only $10! :)
Chinese Porcelain Ring, Tiger's Eye Ring

No outfits for the past two days, not because I didn't wear clothes, but because they were my lazing around the house clothes. As much as I love having a day or two off each week now, I actually caught myself thinking I'm bored yesterday. Not a good sign.

Well, for those of you that read my shoe post yesterday, you may be thinking these shoes look awfully familiar. Yesterday I made a Target run with the intention of trying on the shoes I was drooling over online just so I'd know what size to order/buy if I ever did decide to get them. Bad, bad decision. Once I had these guys on my feet there was no way I was going to walk out of the store without getting them. They're absolutely perfect, and so far, actually quite comfortable. 

The most positive aspect of the trip, though, was that I realized I actually do not like the strappy wedges and the mustard wedges, which were my previous favorites after looking online. Neither of them felt very good on my feet. So even though I ended up buying a pair, I saved myself from the hassle of buying and returning the other two that I probably would have bought before.

I haven't given up on the Earthies, though. Still debating if I want them for that price...