Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SHINY AND SWEET

What are two of my favorite things?

Well aside from clothes, books, guys, nail polish, twitter, and all other things that keep me interested...

Jewelry and Sweet stuff makes me really happy!
DUH.

So when I heard that one of my favorite bloggers (and jewelry designers) is having AN EASTER SALE
I decided to share the news with ALL OF YOU!

To make long post short...

Get your ass over to Lindley's shop, KORCULA, and get to filling your Easter baskets!
Use the code "50OFF" and get 50% off your purchase!
This is a ridiculous sale, and it's going on RIGHT NOW until Easter Sunday.



I've been dreaming, wishing, hoping, and fantasizing about the Laura Ring since I first stumbled across Lindley's blog way back in 2009, and then again when Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere got hers.


I'm on a financial crunch right now with moving into the new house and the courthouse STILL NOT PAYING me, so I'll be honest, I'm not going to be able to take advantage of this freaking ridiculous sale. 
I really hope you readers will do so in my place!
Lindley's pieces are fabulous and worth every penny!!



So, go on, go fill your Easter baskets,
and think of me...
or think of someone special who you're buying for...
or think of yourself,
since you're buying for you :)