Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Outfit: Rosey Posey

Top, Necklace, & Purse: Forever21 --- Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt: Handmade --- Tights: Kohls --- Shoes: Payless
Coat: ModCloth
 I'm back in my white tights today... gone is the sunny weather of the past two days, replaced by darkness my old friend (oh man, I totally should not even have made that reference at all).

I woke up this morning with my first sickness of 2011. It's just a cold thankfully and not the flu or anything ultra-nasty like that, but it does make it quite a lot worse that I have to work whilst having my cold. Is this what being an adult is like? Working when sick? I don't want to grow up! I want to be a Toys 'R Us kid!

Wow, another dumb reference. This cold is really messing with my head today.
Yesterday was my day off and I made a trip out to the fabric store to pick up some stuff to make myself some new skirts. I only got around to making one yesterday (the one I'm wearing right now), but I've got two more on the way. The original plan was to just get mustard yellow fabric, but I ended up spying two other prints I knew would make adorable skirts. Can't wait to see how the orange one turns out!