Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting My Feet Wet:

It's a nautical day for me!

Today I wound up looking kinda sailor-ish. Matching a striped navy and white shirt with a bright red belt does that to you.

Black Military Jacket: $24, Forever 21
Striped Navy and White Tee: $8.50, Forever 21
Red Vintage Leather Belt: $14, LookBackCloset on Etsy
Denim Jeans: $74, Buckle (these were a birthday present. I normally only wear $20 jeans, just so you know...)
Black and White Laceless Jazz Oxfords: $29.99, Alice + Olivia for Payless


I'm just going to get this out right now:

I LOVE THESE SHOES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Okay, I promise I'm done yelling now. Anyways, these are my new shoes that I love so dearly even though my parents think they look like men's shoes. But that's the point, right? It's recycling trends. These used to be a popular style for men a long time ago, and now they're coming back in style as a woman's shoe. I can live with that... apparently my mom can not. :)