Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SALES, STEALS & DEALS: WALLET LOVE

I scored a new wallet today at Marshalls!
My old wallet was in desperate need of being replaced. The zipper for the coin purse would never stay closed, and the button closure was coming out of the fabric. Definitely time for a replacement!

Today I scored a lovely green Kenneth Cole Reaction Elongated Clutch/Wallet!
Original retail is $60.00, but I was able to purchase it for $13.99.


(original photos courtesy of latinmexpromotions eBay)

I tend to choose wallets that are simple, but come in BRIGHT colors so that when I lose them in the bowels of my purse they are fairly easy to pin point.

I like simple. I don't like my wallets to have extra do-dads attached to the outside. Sleek and smooth is how I like it, and this wallet gives me EVERYTHING I want and more!

The wallet has both a bright outside and a colorful/happy animal print inside!
I think that I'm going to enjoy this very much :)

I included a few links that I found online for the same wallet if anyone else is interested!
More detailed pictures are available via the links for the eBay-able wallets! Check 'em out!

Green is available via eBay (two listings: $29.99 and $26.99).
Black is available on Boscovs website for $14.99 (pictured in Pink and White) and also available via eBay for $29.00 and $19.99.
Purple is available via eBay for $36.00.
White is also available via eBay for $36.00 and $29.00.