Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A GOOD TWEET



"You can choose any destination you wish for your life. So choose one that thrills you and compels you to be the best you can be."
 via the Daily Motivator at GreatDay.com

I agree with your tweet today Mr. Marston, I AGREE.


I am just hoping that the decisions that have recently been made in my life are not ones that I live to regret.

I promised myself a long time ago that I would never regret a moment of my life, and that I would only live and do the things that made me truly and ultimately happy. I live for happiness in my life. I genuinely love the feeling of being happy.
It is very scary to admit to myself that the decisions of the past few months, both ones that were made for me by others and the ones that were made by me in order to move on to better things, might not be the right decisions.

I find it very hard to not have 100% control of my future. To not know what or who will come next in my life. Very hard indeed.
To look ahead of me and see a blank--a big giant question mark--is one of the scariest thoughts/emotions/feelings. I am at a loss for words.

I do not know what is the right step and what is the wrong one.

Oh life.
What is next?