Monday, May 10, 2010

Treasury Main, West, and East

I made this Treasury Main a few days ago and I think it may just be my favorite one I've ever made. I didn't really have a theme for it... I just poked through my favorite items and shops and started throwing things into a poster sketch, and this is what came out!

Then last night I made a Treasury West.
A few days ago I thought I'd try making a Treasury East, the new style of treasuries on Etsy. This one is actually the fourth part of my Shakespeare series, which you can read about HERE if you don't know what I'm talking about.
After I was finished I was disappointed in the result. Not the result of the layout or of the items (aren't they all just gorgeous?), but in the Treasury East itself. My treasury is now just one of thousands and thousands of Treasury Easts. That's the problem with not limiting the number and having to expiration date on treasuries... now they're just going to keep on building up and the whole point of being in/making a treasury is going to disappear. Sadness.