Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Purple day out at the ArtHouse



I went to see designer in his studio at the ArtHouse and the sun was out, but it was still a bit chilly. I had to get my travelcard topped up and went to the corner shop, from where I tried out a new route to get to the main street, only to discover that the back streets are an array of unorganised dead ends. I did find this wonderful house front, though, full of wild, yet stunning flowers. And the door number is my lucky number! A good day all round, walking in my Jimmy Choos is always good.

Purple enrico coveri lambswool scarf, beiley by hollywod purple genuine panama straw hat, brown aigner sunglasses, purple ruby moon knit dress, bandage brown leather jacket from a charity shop in toronto, purple satin jimmy choo shoes, second hand vintage leather satchel, calvin klein nude tights