Sunday, May 9, 2010

THE MANY MOTHERS OF CHUCK

I have been blessed to have more than one "mom" come into and influence my life over the past 22 years.

Without their love and unconditional support I would not be where I am today.

Thank you:

 To my Uh-Uh who is lost in so many ways yet still with me on her 'good days'

To my Grandma Helen who I miss with all of my heart and hope to see this Fall/Christmas
(finances permitting)

To the mom of these lovely new additions to my family--and to the baby on the way!

 To my favorite Mama Jane and my dear friend and Soon-to-Be mom Sum
(borrowed photo)


To this woman during better times.
Without her I really would not be here today.


AND to my mamas Marsha, Brenda, and Bonnie, and my new adopted Italian/Greek mama Angela.
Also to my Aunt Lise and summer mom Kim.
(who I do not have pictures of...)


I wish all of my mom's a VERY HAPPY and HEARTFELT MOTHER'S DAY!



I Love You ALL!